August 8, 2014

We have had a busy summer traveling and David is feeling great! We learned last week that the tumor has returned to his neck lymph nodes and so it is spreading. He has again confirmed he does not want further treatment. In the meantime we are heading to Estes Park again and planning the next video.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Video 18: Lingering Side Effects of Chemotherapy

Davids last chemotherapy was one year ago however there are still lingering side effects. Debbie and David share his experience with neuropathy- a frustrating side effect.
http://youtu.be/RgQetqTOT5g

5 comments:

  1. Hi. My name is Lucia and I was wondering if you could fill out this survey for my High School science project? It would help a lot. Thanks!
    http://www.surveytool.com/s/SA4FC0F46D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this video. It is really helpful and informative.Thank you for giving information on cancer treatment.It is really good and helpful for the people.Keep giving such a valuable information.
    Regards:oncology hospital india

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vlogs are very interesting and I had osteosarcoma bone cancer please drop by on my blog: www.copingwiththebigc.blogspot.co.uk
    Be great to exchange notes! Becki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to your info.I will comeback to your site Again.
    Beauty Supply
    Meditation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that this blog can help people in the fight against these nasty diseases, so thank you so much for sharing!

    - Susan
    assisted living in Gilmanton NH

    ReplyDelete