October 5, 2014

Davids cancer continues to grow and he has now enrolled into Hospice. His symptoms, while multiplying, are being managed so he is comfortable and able to continue his goal of living until the end and making life exciting.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Video #14: "Mans Best Friend" Talks About Cancer

In this video Chewy (the Oliver Dog) talks about the cancer from his perspective as he describes his job in taking care of David and Debbie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl36YaqBf0I

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your videos as you go through this stage of your life. Almost everyone will be touched by cancer at some point and it's such an unselfish act on your part to share the experience and teach us. You are certainly a credit to your profession. I remember reading that Elizabeth Kubler-Ross wanted to die from an illness that would allow her time to take care of "unfinished business". If it isn't too personal a question...are you glad you have had that opportunity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very thankful for the opportunity! While chemotherapy did not cure me, and was hell to go through, it has bought me this very important time. I have often times felt this has indeed been the best 6 months of my life! Thanks for asking!

      Delete